Needed for this Recipe:
· ½ Cup Serrano Honey Vinegar
· ½ Cup Chipotle Olive Oil
· 1 tablespoon sea salt
· 2 cloves garlic, Minced
· fresh ground pepper to taste
· 4 – 8 to 10 oz. rib-eye steaks
· Combine the salt, vinegar, garlic, and pepper.
· Slowly whisk in the the chipotle olive oil.
· Place the steaks in a Zip-lock bag or in a single layer in a non-reactive pan or container.
· Pour the marinade over and massage it in to the steaks.
· Cover and allow to marinate refrigerated, for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 6 hours.
· Prepare a medium charcoal or gas grill, and cook to desired doneness.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
* Serves 4 *