We offer numerous ways to get you the delicious oils and vinegars that you love: in-store shopping with limited occupancy and limited tasting, online shopping, free local delivery, and pre-order for in-store pickup.
ORDER FOR IN-STORE PICKUP:
- Pre-order for pickup at our store in Gibsons Landing is available during our open hours.
- Order online and select “in store pickup” as your shipping method.
- We offer prepayment by credit card, paypal or e-transfer.
- If you order online, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received and is being prepared. When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive a SECOND email.
- You can phone in your order: 778-462-3088
- We aim to have online orders prepared within 2 hours, but 2-4 hours is our timeframe.
- Phone in orders take 3-5 hours.
- During COVID restrictions, we are currently offering discounted, $10 Canada Wide flat rate shipping. We ship with Canada Post and various couriers (Canpar, Purolator and Fedex). All carriers have longer delivery times than normal. Currently, delivery to BC and Alberta is 2-4 business days. Add two days for every provincial border between our store and your home.
IN STORE SHOPPING
- Our store is a very small, boutique shop and we are permitted only a limited occupancy: depending on staffing levels, it may be as low as one customer at a time. Our maximum fluctuates based on staffing levels, but is generally two parties of 1-2 people each. Although generally 2 + 2 equals 4, in this situation never the twain shall meet and our maximum group size is 2.
- Staff will ask to sanitize your hands prior to entry, and since we are a food establishment, the health authority asks us to take a name and number for contact tracing.
- We ask you to give our staff and other customers a 6-foot olive branch of distance when in store.
- In store we offer touchless payment (Visa, Amex, Mastercard, ApplePay etc..) and cash payment.
- Tasting is currently offered on a limited basis in a ‘take-out’ format.
- one party of up to 2 people tasting at a time
- all tasting is done outside for a limited number of flavours
- customers will be given a brief cough prevention and management safety talk
- customers will be asked to manage their dirty cups and then dispose of them in our garbage can
- customers will be asked to resanitize their hands upon store re-entry