A refreshing drink for brunch or anytime. If you don’t have bartenders measuring tools, 1 fluid ounce = 2 Tablespoons.
Needed for this recipe:
• Sunshine Coast Olive oil Co. Wild Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
* Optional: Sea Salt (check out our sea salt collection) (for rimming glass)
• 1 small sprig mint
• 2″ long strip (zest) of lime peel
• 4-6 fresh raspberries
• 1 fluid ounce Sunshine Coast Olive oil Co. Wild Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
• 2 fluid ounces rum
• 2 fluid ounces club soda
* Optional: lime slices for garnish, Sea Salt for rimming glass.
Muddle mint leaves, lime peel, raspberries, and balsamic together in a shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and add the rum; cover and shake until chilled. Optional: rim a glass with Vancouver Island Lime and Orange Sea Salt. Pour entire contents of shaker into a Collins glass or Old Fashioned glass and top with club soda. Optional: Garnish with lime.