https://i0.wp.com/sunshinecoastoliveoil.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/chocolate-coconut-reduction-with-apples-e1404119551135.jpg?fit=700%2C523&ssl=1 523 700 Fiona https://sunshinecoastoliveoil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/products-logo_for_website_with_yellow_border_smaller_1_1_1.jpg Fiona2014-06-30 01:13:242021-08-23 14:15:34Chocolate Coconut Reduction with Granny Smith Apples
Chocolate Coconut Reduction with Granny Smith Apples
Needed for this recipe
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Aged Dark Chocolate Dark Balsamic
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Coconut Aged White Balsamic
• Granny Smith Apple sliced in wedges
• 1½ Tablespoons Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Coconut Aged White Balsamic
• 1/3 cup less 1½ Tablespoons of Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Aged Dark Chocolate Balsamic
Place both balsamics (totalling 1/3 cup of liquid) in a small saucepan and add 1 tsp. of water. Slowly heat the balsamic mixture until it coats the back of a spoon (about 10 minutes) and reduces in volume by about half. The balsamic drizzle will thicken as it cools, so no need to go crazy on the reduction.
Cut up your apple and dip!