Needed for this recipe:
Marinade For the Ribs:
• 4 racks (8 pounds) baby back ribs
• 12 garlic cloves, mashed or minced
• 3 Tablespoons Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
• 3 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 1 Tablespoons Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
• 1 Tablespoon sea salt
For the Glaze:
• 3/4 cup Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
• 3 Tablespoons honey
• 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Tamari
• 1 teaspoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
• Toasted sesame seeds for garnish – optional
For the marinade: Mix together the Honey-Ginger white balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and sesame oil. Coat the ribs with the marinade, refrigerate and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
For the Glaze: Combine the honey ginger white balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat (no bubbling, just steaming). Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of toasted sesame oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
For the ribs: Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275º. Over medium heat, grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pan/s large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Brush the glaze over the ribs and seal each pan well with foil. Bake the ribs for 2 hours or until tender and meat falls off the bone. Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.