Needed for this recipe:
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
• 1 piece of halibut or other white fish, about the size of your palm
• 3 anchovies
• ½ Tablespoon of capers, drained
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Lemon Olive Oil
• A splash of Prosecco (optional)
• 1 lemon, sliced thinly on a mandolin
• Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat your BBQ to medium. Make a packet out of tin foil, and place your halibut in the foil packet. Layer on lemon, anchovies and capers, then drizzle with lemon oil. Add salt and pepper, and, if desired, a splash of Prosecco. Fold the packet up, so that the edges and top are sealed.
Place the foil packet on the grill (over the active flame), and turn the heat to medium-low. Grill for approximately 5 minutes, then open the packet. Flip the fish in the packet (don’t worry If the ingredients jumble around). Leave the packet open, and continue to grill another 3-5 minutes.
Plate by layering your fish on the bottom, then lemons, anchovies/capers.