Needed for this recipe:
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
•Sea Salt – Check out our salts
• 3 cups (1 pound) whole raw almonds
• 2 tablespoons Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
• 1 teaspoon Sea Salt (check out our sea salt collection)
• 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary leaves, crushed
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients until almonds are well coated. Spread the almonds in a single layer onto a large baking sheet. Roast for 10-15 minutes, stir, and continue roasting for another 10 minutes until fragrant and golden brown. Cool completely before serving.