Tuscan Herb Tomatoes 4 ingredients!
With fresh cherry tomatoes out of the garden, this tasted like a Neapolitan pizza without the crust. Perfect for those on low carb diets who are craving a pizza taste without the carbohydrates.
Prep time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
Needed for this recipe:
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil*
• 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
• ½ teaspoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil*
• Freshly grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese (about ¼ cup)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss tomatoes in olive oil. Sprinkle on salt and toss again.. Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a glass pie plate (or other oven proof container). Sprinkle with freshly grated hard cheese. Place in middle rack of oven and bake approximately 8-10 minutes until the tomatoes are cooked through.
Use a slotted spoon to remove the tomatoes for plating. If you are serving this with a starch, such as bread, pasta or potatoes, drizzle them with the juice left in the pan.
*or substitute with Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Garlic, Herbes de Provence or Harissa Olive Oils.