Needed for this recipe:
• Peppadew Peppers
• 2 cups cooked halibut, drained /squeezed of excess liquid*
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
• 1 egg white
• 4 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Honey Ginger White Balsamic
• 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
• 4 Peppadew Peppers (available in store) chopped finely
• 1 Tablespoon of Persian Lime ‘Mayo’ (blend 1 pasteurized egg yolk with 1/3 cup Persian Lime Oil)
*I cooked my halibut in a glug of Persian Lime Olive Oil
Once your halibut has drained and cooled, mix in egg white, Honey Ginger Balsamic, cilantro, Peppadews, and Persian Lime ‘mayo’. When evenly blended, add Panko Bread crumbs.
Form into small patties.
Heat your indoor grill. Brush each fish cake with Persian lime oil, and grill until heated through and grill marks appear.