Prep time: 10 minutes Marinade time: 60 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
Needed for this recipe:
• 1 good sized chunk of halibut or other white fish
• 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
• 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Coconut White Balsamic
• ¼ teaspoon cumin
• 1 medium onion, diced
• ½ yellow pepper, diced
• ¼ cup Peppadews (sweet and spicy pepers), diced
• A handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
• 3 small tomatoes, diced
If your halibut has skin, then cook halibut lightly, skin down on BBQ to de-skin. Break into flakes, using a fork.
If already de-skinned cook lightly then fork halibut into flakes
Mix lime oil, coconut balsamic. Marinate halibut in this mixture for 1 hour.
Preheat a frypan. Place onion, peppers and Peppadews in the pan. Saute 5 minutes. Add fish and cumin. Saute until fish is cooked. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 more teaspoon each of Coconut and Lime and 1/4 of the chopped cilantro. Place into taco or tortilla shells and top with cilantro, tomatoes, salsa, lettuce, cheese and spicy chili oil. Enjoy!