Thank you to Julianna Roth who gave me this recipe. We did a variation on her original idea, using Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. garlic salt on some of them.
Needed for this recipe:
• 2 mini zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise then partially scooped out
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Aged Dark Maple Balsamic
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Roasted Garlic Salt OR
• Sunshine Coast Olive Oil Co. Italian Truffle Salt
• ¼ cup mild soft cheese such as Havarti or Mozzarella, grated
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and the Maple Balsamic with a fork. Drizzle over each zucchini boat. Top each zucchini boat with grated cheese. Sprinkle with the salt of your choice. Bake in the oven approximately 10 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
This recipe would also be great with :